A downloadable game for Windows
A ritual gone awry. Four souls are stranded in a plane outside their own, populated by specters and powers that be. Tainted by otherworldly power, their emotions and deepest desires pit old friends against one another...
Shall ambition prevail, or will the last drops of empathy shine through and onto the path of escape?
- Close to 20 minutes of gameplay on a successful playthrough.
- Atmospheric dark-synth soundtrack by Cybershroom.
- Unrelenting sets of deadly, shifting walls, and a limited amount of time before they reach you.
- Many dozens of colorful (and deadly) bullet patterns.
- 20+ enemy waves, all intent on slowing you down.
- 3 main bosses, stranded in this place just the same as you.
- 2 attainable weapon types, from the cold hands of the bosses you defeat.
- 2 endings. Good and bad. Though, is it really so black and white?
Made in 10 days as a submission to Bullet Hell Jam 2023. Developed by Aru using SHMUP Creator. Soundtrack by Cybershroom - https://soundcloud.com/arnessemonova
Full credits, including assets used, are available in README.txt, or within the game itself. This game would have never seen the light of day if not for the people who contributed, directly or not ^^
|Updated||20 days ago|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Bullet Hell, Dark, Difficult, Futuristic, Multiple Endings, Mystery, Pixel Art|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Post-Jam Changelog20 days ago
- Overall #1 on Bullet Hell Jam 2023!!24 days ago
- Perdition Sphere OST has been released!31 days ago
- Quick note about Normal mode and HARD mode31 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Included Perdition Sphere as part of a compilation on Bullet Hell Jam 2023 @ 46:53
Retrospectively I probably should have jumped in with the Hard variation.
Thank you for playing! Don't worry about the difficulty, the only difference is HP at the moment. And your vid was a fun watch, the snarky commentary was refreshingly on point ^^ the "argh I need to scratch my nose pls dont kill me" resonated especially strongly
Hi, that game is really nice, interesting patterns, and so nice work on the music and sounds. Well done !
Thank you so much for playing and for the kind words! ^^
We played this along Project V1 on twitch, and we really enjoyed this Perdition Sphere. It is very atmospheric and everybody praised the music.
Thank you so much! I don't understand Spanish so well but will make sure to watch the vod ^^ glad you guys liked it!
Love it, the fantastic eerie atmosphere combined with the gorgeous music, great bullet patterns, super cool stuff!
Thank you so much for playing! ^^